Wednesday, April 19, 2006

*MOJO* - BOS vs TB - Hair Bands Day 4

Curt Schilling takes the mound today against the Devil Rays, a team who one could argue has as much bad blood with the Red Sox as the Yankees. It seems that not a series can go by without the benches clearing at least a couple of times. This week, Schilling more or less admitted that the Sox staff was intentionally throwing at batters last season.

In fact one might say that he's not going to take it. No, he's not going to take it, anymore.



Get out your heavy duty Aquanet and your industrial strength blush, it's time for a little Twisted Sister mojo. Boston will be looking to rock Doug Waechter right back onto the bench, with hopefully a nice easy blowout in their favor. After a walkoff win followed by a diving catch to save the game, perhaps the Nation has enough drama to last itself a little while. Perhaps we could turn it down a little, maybe play in such a heart attack inducing manner...



Turn it down you say
But all I got to say to you is time and time again I say No!
No! No! No!
Tell me not to play
Well, all I got to say to when you tell me not to play I say No!
No! No! No!
So, if you ask me why I like the way I play it
There's only one thing I can say to you

I Wanna Rock! (Rock!)


All right, fine guys, geez. You didn't have to yell at me.

Strap yourself in, Red Sox vs. Devil Rays is ready to continue rocking your face off. No wusses allowed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home